Erika Kind invited me to this challenge, and it sounds like a useful one. To participate I have to list ten things that I love and then ten things that I hate and nominate 10 bloggers to do the same.
Though “hate” is a strong word, I think I’ve made a good list for all of you!
10 things I love:
- My amazing sons
- Paris – all of it!
- Hot showers
- Clean sheets
- A fireplace, afghan, and hot cup of coffee on a cold winter’s night
- Movie musicals
- Anything vintage 1920s – clothes, architecture, lingo, music, dance, historical figures, etc.!
- Absolut Citron
- Historical fiction, from Robert Alexander to Tasha Alexander.
- People who “know” the answers and aren’t willing to listen to other perspectives.
- Smacking – when people chew with their mouth open.
- Lazy men who can’t lead or make decisions in a relationship.
- Girls who feel the need to dress like they’re in the bedroom when in public.
- Dogs that shed all over the house – like, enough to gather it up and create another small pet in one day.
- Dirty restrooms.
- Horror films and psychological thrillers.
- Snakes. Oh goodness, do I hate snakes.
- Disrespect of anyone.
Thank you for the nomination, Erika!